11.13.2005

Money

Ok so in aproximately 55 days I will, at least in theory, be on my way to Quebec to attend university in Lennoxville.
However; I've come across a few small pieces of information, they are as follows.

Bishops University Requires my tuition (about 2250) before december 15
Bishops is not available on the BCSAP online application for student loans (infact the list is almost exclusive to western schools)
My aunt placed third in a womens body building competition (unrelated but suprising due to the fact that i was almost equal in
mass when I was 12 years of age)
Austin cant come to quebec to to financial reasons (is still however planning towards this end)

I still have to find a truck, fix and sell my car, and hopefully save money to actually move, oh and pay rent there and here for january, looks like If everything in my lif goes south here I may end up back in the bridge to finish my degree, that or defer my enrollment at bishops to september, which i really dont want to do.

fek

Tapi
Itunes: Ten Foot Pole - Officer I Swear She's 19

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

debt consolidation

14/2/06 20:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

debt consolidation

14/2/06 20:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans

5/5/06 00:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home