1.22.2007

1 in every specially marked box!

Just a quick update, the wheels are rolling, I am switching provinces yet again, manitoba has little to offer, hospitable but nobody I just click with. So I'ts off to NB I am applying to the university there, and if I get in I'm probably outta here in july. otherwise i dunno, maybe its time for another country. do schools reject straight A students? maybe. anyway off to buy a new backpack, mmmm, adjustable lumbar support....

iTunes: Teen Idols - Insanity Plea

Tapi

3 Comments:

Blogger Alisa said...

Dinner when you arrive? Looking forward to seeing you again, Paddy!!!

28/1/07 12:12  
Blogger Tapi said...

for sure!

2/2/07 14:29  
Blogger Alisa said...

Thanks for the Happy Mother's Day wishes Paddy. Good to hear from you. Eagerly awaiting your arrival!

13/5/07 19:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home