11.23.2005

All quiet on the western front

no i didnt read it but you dont get much further west than victoria least not in canada, that and its about 12:30am
my life is purely uneventful at present, trying to get the whole Quebec thing settled I should really work on that learning rudementary french thing might be difficult to find a job otherwise. anyhway just dropping a line letting the few (by which i mean 0) people who read this blog that im not dead.

Im going to get Ice cream!

Itunes: The Killers - Jenny Was a Friend of Mine

Tapi

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I read! ... starting today. Henh. I'll subscribe to the rss feed. that way I won't miss it.

peace, brother.

gimmie a call when you get to Que. We'll be pretty close then, maybe plan some ruckus for the summer or something.

email me if you've lost my number.

23/11/05 00:53  
Blogger Alisa said...

Hi Paddy,
It 's your second mom! Just getting into this whole blogging thing. Thought I would drop by yours. Will read it, I promise. When you get to Quebec, you have to come and visit. Missed your smile.
Alisa

24/11/05 07:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home